Monday, May 4, 2009

Laying some ground rules...

For those that want to know my brain before venturing forth...
I am a self-described "geek of many stripes", a rabid fan of movies, comics, video games, books, and pop culture in general.  I am that rarest of sci-fi nerds: a hardcore fan of both Star Trek and Star Wars.  I am a Browncoat Whedonite and stil lament the passing of Arrested Development, and look forward with bated breath to the movie (it's coming in 2010, and no one will convince me otherwise).  I love Monty Python, quote Robot Chicken, and can argue the merits of both the British AND American versions of The Office.  I will watch any extended Lord of the Rings film at any time, and Pirates of the Carribean 3 actually made SOME sense to me.
My tastes are varied and deep, and my writing is meandering and fast.  I promise 2 things if you read my writing: I will always strive to surprise with my opinions or my subjects (occasionally both), and I will do my best to never be boring.
I hope you choose to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment